Oneclickpaper.com unconditionally recognizes your right to personal information and takes responsibility to protect it by complying with the obligations of this policy.
Make sure you have red this document carefully and understood it correctly. If any of the points were unacceptable to you, we kindly ask you not to use our services to avoid possible conflicts or omissions. If you still have questions, we are open to communication through the communication channels indicated in the contacts.
There is an age limit for using our services – 13 years. If you are under 13 years old, please don’t provide your personal information (phone number, email or address) for the registration. Also, please don’t access our services without parental consent: don’t use the information on this website and don’t share it. In the case of receiving personal information about a child under 13, we delete it. If you find out that we could receive personal information about a child under 13, please contact us. Thank you in advance!
What type of information we collect
For the correct operation of our resource during registration, we collect the following information:
- your identification – name, email, phone number or other information to contact you
- your equipment for visiting our website, type of device, internet connection
- the location of your equipment and additional general information that does not identify you
How do we get this information:
- directly from you when you fill out the necessary forms upon registration or for subscription
- automatically when you visit our website through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- when you contact us directly by email or phone
- when you answer questions that we may ask to find out your opinion or improve our work
- when you enter search queries on the site
- when you upload files to a website
Information that we collect automatically
When you use our resource, we automatically receive information about this. In particular:
- traffic data, your location
- details on your device, IP address, browser type
Why do we need this data
This information is collected automatically and is not related to your personal information. However, we also use it to improve the personalization function of our services. Besides:
- for marketing purposes
- to improve website usability
- speeding up the search function
- we remember your login details not to make you fill in forms every time you return
For automatic collection we use the following technologies:
- cookies are stored on your computer so that you can access all the features of our website. You can opt-out of this tool in your browser settings.
- Web Beacons. Using this tool, we count users who visit different pages of our resource and formulate statistics. we also keep track of which content is most relevant to you
How can you influence the information that you provide to us
It is important for us that you are sure that you are in control of the situation and can choose the information you share with us. You have options regarding these types of information:
- Tracking and advertising. In the browser settings, you can refuse all cookies or some cookies, or have the browser warn you about using cookies. But this may affect your access to some website resources.
- Special promotional offers. If you do not want us to use your address to send out special offers, select the “unsubscribe” option at the end of such an email.
- Targeted advertising. We do not affect the use of information about you by third parties to display targeted advertising. However, in some cases, you may opt-out of advertising if third parties offer you this option.
We are aware of and accept the responsibility that you place on us by sharing your data. We take the necessary measures to safeguard your personal information and are continually working to improve the security system. The information that you transmit to us is stored on reliable remote servers. Also, payment transaction data is encrypted.
Nevertheless, we must warn you that we are not responsible for circumventing the security system by third parties. Remember that you share your information and contact information at your own risk.
Your safety is also up to you. Please do not share your authorization data with third parties.
Possible policy changes
Relevance is one of the most important qualities of a competent security policy. We monitor legislative changes and new technologies to adapt our security policies. All changes we publish on this page of the website. Please do not forget to review this page to keep yourself update periodically.